What sets a Celtic Canvas Art wall mural apart from all others?
Celtic Canvas Art’s wall mural printing is done using the very latest HP Latex ink printing technology. Latex printing is the most technologically advanced and durable printing process there is, surpassing any other printing format such as UV inks, solvent and eco-solvent inks. It allows us to guarantee our prints for life from fading.
Our wall murals are now printed on the most unique wall covering there is.
A self adhesive artisan finished, textured vinyl, that actually looks like a canvas/leather on your wall once fitted. It provides a rich crisp finish with an unrivalled print quality, with the option of fitting yourself from the instructions provided, or us fitting it for you. This unique textured vinyl is washable using a lightly damp cloth and is also the most durable and scuff resistant wall covering on the market. An absolutely incredible product.
Click HERE for a closer look at it.
The most flawless wall mural process there is. Guaranteed!
PLEASE NOTE, as our wall murals are fitted using a self adhesive product, please ensure any wallpaper is removed from wall before fitting date and all holes etc are filled in and made flush with wall surface. A vinyl matt emulsion surface is best for adhesion of our mural fabric. If a gloss or satin surface is present on the wall, you must paint over it with 2 coats of the vinyl matt emulsion. Leave a period of at least 3 days between applying paint to wall, and fitting date of mural, to fully allow the paint to cure/dry. Please ensure these guidelines are followed as it may have an affect on the end result of your mural.
Simply follow our measuring instructions and use the price calculator to get a quote for your wall.
We can also provide a home visit in Central Scotland region if at all you are unsure of the measuring process, and provide you with an on the spot quote for your mural.
Now, let’s get the perfect Celtic mural sorted for your wall.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Step 1 – browse through our Image Gallery below for the perfect image
(picture name is shown above each picture)
- Step 2 – use our Price Calculator to see the different purchase options
(see our help page for wall measuring instructions)
- Step 3 – complete the Purchase Section
(simply enter your quoted price, selected image, purchase option and measurements)
- Please ensure you order mural in drop down image option menu, by using the mural name that is detailed ABOVE each mural example in the menu.
- DO NOT order by the picture number that is below each picture. This number is purely a reference for the configuration of the site.
- Once you’re order goes through, you will receive a confirmation and receipt of the mural you have ordered. Please check this and also the dimensions you have given on receipt.
- Celtic Canvas Art cannot be held responsible for errors made at this point.
- We will then be in touch with a confirmed delivery date or date of fitting where applicable.
- Note: give us the exact wall measurements; we’ll print you an extra trim to make sure you’re covered.
Step 1 – Image Gallery
Step 3 – Purchase Section